At the Center of the Sun
Sit in a meditation pose, whatever that may be for you, either sitting in a lotus asana or in a chair of your choice. Your spine should be upright. Close your eyes. Relax and slowly breath deeply and rhythmically for a few breaths. Find your comfort.
- In your thought body be at the center of the Sun. Just be there. Since you are in your thought body, you are immune to the physical forces raging there. You can serenely be amidst all the intensity.
- Now turn up your own intensity. Imagine every point around you increase its brightness a thousandfold. Then further brighten each point brighter and brighter, as much as you can.
- Allow the incredible luminosity around you to purify your being. Everything dense has been instantly vaporized. You are totally cleansed pure.
- Find a feeling of coziness and comfort amidst the luminosity.
- Tune-in a soft, steady, vibrational tone for the energetic activity around you.
- Find a feeling of being invigorated by all the energy around you.
- When you are ready to return to 3D, simply imagine yourself sitting in your meditation pose, take a few deep breaths, and open your eyes.
Everything Is Before You
Sit in a meditation pose, whatever that may be for you, either sitting in a lotus asana or in a chair of your choice. Your spine should be upright. Close your eyes. Relax and breath deeply and rhythmicly for a few breaths. Find your comfort.
- With either eyes open or closed note how everything that is is there before you. All of existence spans all around you. Everything is there. Get a sense of that. Feel a connection with the reality of anything of interest to you that you sense is "there."
- Regarding your 3D cocoon: Note how your particular surroundings are like a bubble of time-space. Imagine what is outside your reality bubble. Explore that by receiving any psychic impressions from beyond your 3D reality bubble.
Focus to the Higher Chakras
This exercise is for moving into your upper chakras.
- Sense the sensation around your head.
- Now sense the sensation around your feet.
- Notice the difference between the two sensations of around your head and around your feet.
- Now this is the tricky part, but once you get it, it will be easy: Allow your entire body to feel like your feet. If your entire body feels like your feet, then the sensation of your head will be a hundred or so feet above the ground. Even though your physical eyes would be looking outward at "foot level," the sensation of your head would be high above your body.
- Once you get this shift of sensations, note how your energy moves upward.
Tune into how you are feeling here now.
When done effectively, you should emerge from this exercise feeling clear, light, unburdened, often with a sense of orientation or certainty. If not, continue tracing your feelings until you do or they fade into neutrality. You can always do this exercise again when you are inclined to do so.
- Allow that feeling to fill all of your awareness.
- Pay attention to the feeling and be receptive with the expectation that it will tell you what it is really about. You will know when this happens. If the feeling flows and becomes another feeling, then continue to attentively follow the feeling always ready to receive the kernel of what it is about.
- Continue tracing the succession of feelings, feeling after feeling, layer after layer.
- If you encounter painful or disturbing feelings, pay close attention to what they are about, and as they so reveal themselves, continue onward. If fear arises, continue in the same way. All feelings pass and new ones arise. That is the nature of being alive.
- Go into the depths of your deepest feelings. See how far you can go. And if you feel that you have gone deep, ask yourself how you know if have.
This exercise requires that you have a favorite Guru icon. If you have a favorite Guru that you feel affinity for or that you admire or who touches your heart, obtain a picture of him or her. If you have not found such a Guru, then you might want to survey the field of famous and perhaps not-so-famous spiritual teachers and see if there is one that you feel drawn to. The Guru may be in or out of the flesh; although, some people may prefer that the Guru be out of the flesh. However, your positive feeling for the Guru must be genuine.
- Look at the Guru's picture and focus on the special quality of spirituality that causes you to get in touch with the depth of your heart.
- Now grant yourself that quality. Step into the energetic dynamic of your Guru with the intention of integrating it and assimilating it into your being. Allow the specialness of the Guru's essence to constitute an aspect of your essence. Discover the Guru's pristine magical essence to be your own.
- Stay humble or risk losing your balance. If you really "get it" humility and arrogance will not be an issue.
Living for 10,000 Years
Imagine living for 10,000 years in good physical health.
- What would that be like?
- What issues would you have about living a time span like that? What comes up for you?
- How would you resolve those issues?
- Why would you not want to live that long in the physical form of your human body? What does that imply about your current state of embodiment? How much life can you tolerate?
- It is year 9,999 of your 10,000-year life contract. How do you feel? What's next for you?
- How about living for 35,000 years?
- How does this exercise relate to the notion that you are an immortal spirit?
- Articulate the effect of this exercise.
- What would you be like if you lived 10,000 years in good shape?
- Why not transcend time and be that way now?
Sit down in some favorite spot, and reflect as follows:
- We can view life as either being imperfect or perfect.
- Consciously decide (if only for a few moments if that is all you are willing to allow) to perceive everything as being perfect exactly the way it is, exactly the way it is unfolding.
- Notice how things flow when you are in this mode of perception.
Among students of spiritual metaphysics it is generally considered that only a small part of our being is shining through our physical bodies. The purpose of this exercise is to increase that. Sit down in some favorite spot, and proceed as follows:
- Take a few deep rhythmic breaths and call forth the entirety of your being to come into your body.
- Feel the intense presence of your being.
- Woo more of your being to remain present in your physical body. Acknowledge and be willing for any necessary adjustments or changes in your physical constitution to take place. This implies a shift toward more robust health.
- Note the rise in your vibration.
Ask yourself the following questions and reflect on all their ramifications:
- If you were the inventor of sexuality, what would you be like?
- When you invented this creation called "sexuality," what did you invent? Describe and elaborate on the nature of your invention.
In a totally dark and quiet room sit in a meditation pose, whatever that may be for you, either sitting in a lotus asana or in a chair of your choice. Your spine should be upright. The room should be totally dark so that the darkness is the same whether your eyes are open or not, but start the exercise with eyes closed. Most of us are conditioned to relax just by closing our eyelids. Relax and slowly breath deeply and rhythmically for a few breaths. Find your comfort.
- Tune-in a cozy feeling about the perfect blackness before you. Perceive it as infinite space in all directions, yet intimately close.
- Tune-in your aloneness there. It is just you and the space.
- Although initially alone, notice what arises in your awareness. What thoughts, feelings, and images arise?
- Notice how although you are in total darkness you can still "see" things in the space of your consciousness.
- You may sense various presences. Tune them in to learn their character.
- You may also call forth whoever you want or imagine. Have a dialog with them, verbally or telepathicly. We will not address here the question regarding the reality of such entities, but leave it to your speculation.
- Note: If fears arise in you, you may either witness them and allow them to pass or, if they get too intense, just turn on the lights. The same applies if scary entities or presences show-up. If you remain calm and uninterested they will leave. You will be too boring for them!